You are here
George is a Uniform School!
George Dismissal Times
Breakfast is served in the MPR between 8:30 and 8:55 a.m. for all students in grades K-8.
First Bell rings at 8:55 a.m.
School Begins at 9:00 a.m.
Bus Route Information 2017-2018
Click on the PDF below to view the George Handbook
How to Help Your Child in Reading
Help your Child Build their Reading Foundations
- Label things in the home such as table, refrigerator, doors, etc. Collect the labels and have your child put them back on the correct objects.
- While in the car, walking, or riding the bus, have the child look for and read familiar signs.
- Talk to children about what they like to do—their favorite games, pastimes, and books.
- Listen to your child’s stories, accounts of events, and ideas.
- Make plans for the day with your child. As children get older, plans can be writ- ten in a short schedule. The schedule can be used to search for familiar words and to learn new words.
- Encourage your child to ask questions. Show how some questions can be answered by looking for information in books
Online Homework or Practice Websites
Fun Brain for Grammar Practice
Fun Brain for Reading